GDPR Compliance and Applicability:
- ConsoliAds operates as a Data Controller and all the data collected from users is collected under legal regulations. As per GDPR regulation, we are obliged to data protection of our direct users i.e. Game Publisher and Advertiser.
- Non-personalized information or aggregated information is used for providing ad mediation and advertising insights such as:
- Publishing i.e. allowing Game Publisher to offer ad inventory and demand side partners (Advertiser) to fill that inventory.
- Mediation i.e. allowing Game Publisher to mediate between different ad networks.
- Advertising i.e. reporting information about campaign performance to advertiser.
Please visit our GDPR FAQ page for more understanding on GDPR compliance.
CCPA (The California Consumer Privacy Act):
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) in charge since 1st Jan 2020 restricts the business owners from selling personal data of Californian. We at ConsoliAds understand data privacy as need of the hour and accept CCPA as much as we did in the case of GDPR.
Whatever information you share (personal or general) with ConsoliAds is neither sold nor shared with the third party. Still following the CCPA, we have stayed vigilant to give you the right to know your data and its usage.
Transparency while collecting data:
The right to access or get your personal information deleted:
CCPA allows consumers to access up to 12-month-old personal information with the business after verifiably requesting it. Furthermore, even at the time of getting data access, the consumer holds the ultimate right to know the purpose of collecting this information as well. As defined by CCPA, consumer once verified also holds the right to get his/her personal information deleted from businesses. Following that, taking it as one legal demand businesses are not only supposed to delete the data from their end but also ask the associated service providers to do the same. You can ask ConsoliAds to access or delete your personal information after consumer verification as directed by CCPA.
The right to opt-out:
If a consumer wants to forbid business owners from selling their personal information in the first place, CCPA has made it way easier allowing the consumer to opt-out from this. Moreover, consumers won’t require a dedicated account in order to opt-out. Let it be mentioned here once again that ConsoliAds is never into selling any sort of consumer information to third-party.
The right to non-discrimination:
The CCPA is comprehensive, therefore, it has also planned to save the consumers from the aftermath of availing their right to secure or obtain their personal information from businesses. The right to non-discrimination is well taken by ConsoliAds as we never discriminate with those availing CCPA codes. At ConsoliAds, Consumer is never refused services, charged extra or threatened over availing the rights allotted by CCPA.
If you need any further information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and give your recommendations and feedback, as we are up to open communication.
Data we collect:
- ConsoliAds collects Personal Identifiable Information (PII) from its Publisher, Advertiser or partners that directly use our mediation or advertising platform through our web portal.
- As a direct user of ConsoliAds, both demand side and supply side partners are asked to provide personal identifiable information (PII) i.e. name, email address, location, contact information, bank account details/Payment information, credit card number and zip code etc.).
How We Process:
- The information of a Publisher or Advertiser (“ConsoliAds Registered Users”) is used to provide ConsoliAds services as well as for communicating with them. All ConsoliAds Registered Users will receive promotional emails and product updates on the registered email address.
- However, the users have rights to unsubscribe from emails they receive. At this point, we use the general information of a user i.e. email address, name and company name upon his agreement to use of ConsoliAds.
- In addition, the payment information of a registered user is shared with third party payment processors such as PayPal or banks.
Data we collect:
- ConsoliAds mediation does not collect personal data and ensures privacy compliance of the mediation partners/ad networks. The only data collected through mediation from the apps is an aggregated information of usage such as ads requests, ad clicks and installs.
How We Process:
- The collected information is used for reporting analytical data to the publishers for a better monetization and improved end user ad experience.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT KIT (SDK)
Data we collect:
- As an End User of an App that utilizes ConsoliAds Services, the type of information we collect includes: geographic location, device identifiers for advertising, operating system version.
- Where our SDK is embedded in our Client’s App, which the End User has consented to use, any information received through our SDK shall be governed by the terms entered into between our Client and the End User.
- We may also collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as local storage identifiers. These local storage identifiers in no way damage your system or files and we primarily uses these identifiers to optimize our Services and to limit the number of ads you see and deliver more relevant ads to you.
How We Process:
- ConsoliAds provides opportunity to advertisers/third parties or servers to make advertisement campaign on ConsoliAds applications, also Cross Promote as well.
- The above collected data is used to provide you with more relevant ads and limit the number of advertisements you see.
Disclosure of Information:
- As per the ratings with subject to ad inventory or ad serving, advertisers will be given with publisher’s information for them to decide the bid on an ad inventory or serving for particular devices. ConsoliAds does not allow the usage of information by any stakeholder against the laws and regulations.
- Non-personal identifiable information will be disclosed with ConsoliAds Clients to make judgements for the best interest of their targets. Non-personal identifiable information might include reports on number of viewed and clicked ads, and types of ads served.
- ConsoliAds only shares impersonal information which is only used to identify you to report different trends in the ad market, altogether makes a proper blend for clients to make effective decisions.
- You may reject ConsoliAds from providing identifiable personal information (only), eventually resulting in not making full use of ConsoliAds.
- You can disable access to information from your Android and iOS devices. If we are refrained to access information, we might not be able to serve you with relevant ads, as the information necessary to make target based advertisements will be insufficient.
- Although ConsoliAds assures information secrecy and safety, protection of your account information will be your responsibility, at all times.
Advertisers bound to COPPA Compliance:
All our advertisers are bound by contract to obey and give compliance with COPPA (“Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act”) rules and regulations that may be amended from time to time. As a COPPA law firm, we guide clients through these regulations.
ConsoliAds believes in COPPA, and it does not allow advertisers to advertise to children under 13 years of age. If the advertisement is to be necessarily made, it must be suitable for such ages of children. ConsoliAds do not take responsibility of given advertisements by advertisers, as it is beyond our control.
Note: ConsoliAds holds the right to remove or add any advertiser. Listing updated ad network partners at all times is the ConsoliAds discretion, it may or may not be the case, at any time.
ConsoliAds has implemented all the necessary security measures in order to protect both personal and non-personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. ConsoliAds is also very careful about user sensitive information and data from vulnerabilities attacks and keep secure as well.
The changes in Privacy Policies are subject to legal regulation and updated laws that control user data protection and privacy.