ConsoliAds terms and conditions depicts the agreement you have with ConsoliAds for using its application, or ad network (Marketplace, Cross Promotion, and Mediation). By making an account on the user interface for the purpose of using ConsoliAds Services (Marketplace or Ad Serving), you agree to lawfully bind and to be bound to the terms and conditions. You are suggested to not make an account on ConsoliAds, either for the purpose of using ConsoliAds services or any other use, if you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, especially if you are under the age of 13. ConsoliAds Ad Network implies COPPA Compliance very strictly, so it is not for the children aged under 13.
Description of ConsoliAds Services:
- ConsoliAds Ad Network allows you to automatically bound the ads inventory of publishers in order to advertise particular material through any other user’s application (the sequence changes every time). Advertiser must pay a specified liable amount to buy the Ads Inventory. For publishers, ConsoliAds monetises their applications by serving them with ads, subject to their ratings. Ratings decodes the amount they get paid with after ads being served in their applications.
- The application also provides opportunity to Publishers to mediate and use any other ad networks (third party advertisers) through ConsoliAds SDK to monetise their applications. By using ConsoliAds Mediation, you agree that ConsoliAds will not be held responsible or have any authority over payments, mismanagement, or ads failure (Miscue) performed by the Third-Party Ad Network. ConsoliAds just plays as a mediator, and hence has no interference in their activities. You must be aware of their Terms and Policies, following the use of any Third-Party Ad Network via ConsoliAds. ConsoliAds SDK is well tested with all updated Third-Party SDKs, and we are designed to facilitate our clients in any way possible, but if any inaccuracy occurs on our end, Developers will immediately mend it.
- Cross Promotion allows Publishers to advertise their apps in their own apps. By using ConsoliAds Ad Network Cross Promotional Tool, you agree to bare the opportunity cost of reserving your ad inventory for your own app’s advertisement, for the next best forgone revenue in monetary terms, that you might have earned otherwise.
Obligations to use our Services:
In order to use our services without any inconvenience, you must provide the following with every ad request:
- Ad unit ID, incorporated to the application being used by the end user
- Unique Device Identifier or other device ID
- Device Type
- OS Version
- Display Type
You will be solely responsible for all, without limitation, Online Services Ad content, Online Services Ad information, Attribution Data, Online Services Ad URLs, editorial, text, graphic, audiovisual, and other content and any other information You enter into the Online Services, whether generated by or for You (“Online Services Data”).
On decision to leave the ConsoliAds panel, the user will no longer be the member of ConsoliAds panel. The latest non-member of panel will be reverted to the default rates and locked scene(s) will be released for their own use.
Marketplace Revenue Share & Payments:
ConsoliAds will remit a percentage of the earnings received from the sale of Your Inventory to Demand Advertisers, in US Dollars. Earnings means sale actually collected by ConsoliAds from Demand Advertisers in connection with any Demand Ads served to the Publisher Network, less any media buying fees or bid reductions, operating fees, fraud, charge backs, refunds, uncollected amounts, credit card processing fees and other reasonable deductions. ConsoliAds will remit to You the earnings within 30 days after the last day of the calendar month in which ConsoliAds received the applicable earnings, provided that no remittances will be made for any amount less than $100 (USD) and any unpaid earnings will rollover and accrue to the next remittance period. Taxes means any and all withholding, sales, use, value added or other taxes, duties or charges that are imposed by any jurisdiction on the transactions described in this agreement, other than taxes based on ConsoliAds’ net income. You are responsible for all taxes (if any) associated with the Services.
You are required to promptly integrate with the Service and remain updated as soon as commercially available, the then-current version of any required Service software, including but not limited to, the SDK and Protocols of ConsoliAds.
You won’t, and won’t permit any outsider to:
- Access, dispatch or enact any of the Services, ConsoliAds Code, Protocol, other ConsoliAds creations, content, programming materials or documentation, directly or indirectly, as per UAE Intellectual Property Law.
- Generally, assimilate any ConsoliAds creations/materials in to, any product, application, site or different means other than in your assigned Publisher Network as allowed under this Agreement amid the Term.
- Duplicate, circulate, rent, offer, lease, loan, sublicense, exchange any ConsoliAds Materials or make any Service accessible to any outsider aside from as explicitly put forward and as per this Agreement.
- Decompile, figure out, or dismantle the ConsoliAds Materials.
- Make subordinate works in light of the ConsoliAds Materials.
- Alter, expel, or darken any restrictive notification or legends that show up on the ConsoliAds Materials or amid the utilization and operation thereof.
- Utilise any ConsoliAds Materials to specifically or by implication create questions, or impressions of or snaps on Demand Ads, through any mechanised, tricky, fake or other invalid means.
- Make or endeavour to make a substitute or comparative administration or item to any Service through utilisation of or access to any of ConsoliAds Materials or exclusive data related thereto.
- Utilise or adjust any component or usefulness of a Service to gather by and by identifiable data.
- Take part in any activity which discomposes the ConsoliAds goodwill.
Compliance with GDPR Standards:
- You acknowledge that ConsoliAds and you are each independent controllers of the user personal data collection, processing and transfer. ConsoliAds will determine the means and purpose of data processing individually. There is no event under ConsoliAds or You are joint controllers of personal data of users.
- You acknowledge and agree to the data privacy and protection regulations ta international level, particularly dealing with EU citizen.
- You hereby ensure that any act of violation of data privacy, user rights and protection of data by your side shall solely be your responsibility.
- In case you like to serve personalized ads to end users residing in EU regions, you will obtain user consent from end user.
- You shall not violate any user data privacy and protection laws or alter any consent solution in your benefit. If so, you shall bear the responsibility of violation of the rules.
If you have any additional questions about GDPR, please visit our GDPR FAQ page.
Terms Specific to Ad Serving Service and Ads Personalization:
As a publisher, You shall not include any malware or malicious core that my circumvent security measure of ConsoliAds or can identify the End Person’s personal information. You must not disclose any User Volunteered Data without informed consent, as well as disclose the use, purpose, sharing and transfer of the collected data to the end user.
In order to ensure the reliability and safety of the platform, ConsoliAds has prohibited following objectionable ad content to be promoted from its platform:
- Sexual/Adult – content which is obscene, profane, indecent, pornographic or including any nudity or sexual elements.
- Hate Speech-content that promotes violence or hatred against individuals or groups based on attributes like religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, or gender.
- Threatening and Harassment-content containing bullying, humiliating or harassing elements.
- Violence- content including any graphic or realistic violence or highlighting any serious injury, self-harm, conflicts, disasters or other tragic events.
- Dangerous goods-content promoting dangerous goods such as explosives, firearms, weapons, ammunition.
- Alcohol, tobacco & illegal drugs-content that promotes products like tobacco, alcohol and harmful drugs and their irresponsible and excessive usage
ConsoliAds has the right, in its sole discretion, with or without notice, to suspend any site or app from Your Account, Your Account or Your access to the ConsoliAds UI or any Service. ConsoliAds reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any Service or ConsoliAds Code, or any features or portions thereof, without prior notice. You agree that ConsoliAds will not be liable for damages of any sort that result from any such suspension, modification, or discontinuance of Your Account.
You acknowledge that some features of the Services may be experimental in nature. ConsoliAds does not represent or warrant that the Services are reliable, accurate, complete, or otherwise free from defects. Accordingly, the Services are made available for use “AS IS,” and any use thereof will be undertaken solely at Your own risk. ConsoliAds reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to include or cease providing the Services at any time (subject to notice as may be required herein), and ConsliAds does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms with regard to the Services.
Limitation of Liability:
ConsoliAds WILL NOT BE LIABLE to
You or any Third Party hereunder for any punitive, incidental, indirect, special, reliance or consequential damages, including lost business, revenue, or anticipated profits, Whether based on breach of contract or negligence.